We started off playing playdoh - 50 minutes later they got tired of it and we moved onto snack, which was well received - they were all very hungry - Leslie ate nearly all the bananas and Bella will NOT share with Gabrielle (and vice versa).
After snack we had music time - favourites - 3 Jelly fish, ring a rosie always go down well.
We then did some sticking and a lesson on how to keep the Sabbath day holy - they enjoyed sticking their pictures on. After this we had free time and played with the puzzles and the blocks until it was time to take the stools back upstairs- everyone wore a hat on their head - except Emma who did not want to today.
Lots of fun - but no pictures taken today - I have loaded someup from last a couple of lessons ago!
Sorry to Gianmarco's aunty for not keeping up the website over the past few weeks - I have been very busy.... but I am glad I can provide some insight into the families life over here! Would love your comments!






No comments:
Post a Comment